Boracay: revisited

So last month me and my friends went to Boracay, Philippines. It has been me & my friend, Daphne's dream destination for a few years already so we decided to make it happen this year. 

There were 4 of us: Daphne, Eudora, Nash & myself. We took AirAsia to Manila, and from Manila we took another flight to Kalibo. We spent the night there before heading to Catlican, which was 2 hours (by road) away. The next morning we woke up super early, lika 4:30am i think to catch the 6:30am bus. But the bus went off early. It wasnt even 6:30am that time but the bus already left. Hmmph! The bus company felt guilty i think, so they arranged for a vios to carry us to Catlican. Yeay! 

From Catlican jetty, you can see Boracay. The boat ride was just 5 minutes. 

Us, in a jeepney looking vehicle that took us to our hotel. Happy faces!! 

After checking in the hotel, we explored the beach!! The place was reeeeaaallly incredibly beautiful

The best mango shake ive ever had in my whole life. Yummy!!! 

Boracay in the evening. Lovely sunset, huh!?

That afternoon we headed to Ariel's point. The place to cliff dive! There's 3meters, 5 meters, 8 meters, 10 metrrs and 15 meters. I jumped the 5, 10 and 15 meters. I had to jump 10meters twice because Daphne forgot to document my jump, LOL! 

This is me, jumping the 5 metres! :) 

 Anyone who's in the Philippine needs to atleast try their local delicacy, Balut! The last time i had this, i promised myself that i will never have it again. But there i was, having it, AGAIN! 

I will return to ariel's point again. Definitely!!! 

I got myself a henna tattoo. It lasted for 2 weeks. I was a bit sad it faded hehehe 

When we came back to Manila, we decided to go to the famous fall- Pagsanjan falls. 

All set and ready! 

Us at Pagsanjan falls! :D

Yes! Life is indeed better in Boracay! planning to go back sooooonn!!!! 

Such an enjoyable trip i had to the Philippines this year. I usually will go malling when i go there but this time, we did more outdoor activies. I love it!!! 


Xoxo











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)