I Realized

that..

  1. i don't like over-edited pictures. you may take the picture with a super canggih DSLR (and please note, owning a DSLR doesnt mean you're a photographer okay? it's not a title that is given to you.. you earn it!)
  2. i dont like.. no, scratch that. i DESPISE people who claims their english is yang paling hebat la.. yang kalu SPM A1. kalu ada A1++ diaaa la tu.. izou noiti! (ngam kaitu kadazan sa? hahahaha.. siou kie, sa bukan kadazan. dusun boh! hehe) - sorry, but i just gotta let this out coz its been bothering me for a looooooooooooong while. i know some people who once said their english is better and even dared to compare their english with other people. i mean, come on la.. kalu english ko bagus tahap dewa pun diam2 la ba. Nda payala ba sampai mo condemn urang..eh, macam sa cakap macam sa yg kana condemn hehe, actually its not me that has been condemn - im just setting it straight hehe
  3. i despise people who cant get over the fact that other people are better than them (in certain areas). they play the "victim-of-the-world" and spread lies about others. You gotta realize that it's weak.. lame la!

Thats it. My current annoyance.. what i usually do when im pissed off with somebody, i'll just right-click-ignore (sepa yg perna main Mirc, korang tau la ni command hehehehe) them and go on with my life :D let me just announce something here while im at this. I have deleted some people on my facebook list who i can summarize as an "eyesore" so if you've added me before and suddenly im not in your list anymore.. pa buli buat la ahh. maybe you've annoyed me, kan? i dont like dramas, they're such a waste of time.

I know my list of annoyance sikit ja tapi bagus la ba kan? hehehe..i dont think there is a need for me to list down my current likings coz it will go on forever.. there's just so many things in life that i love.


Life's too short to worry about those little pests in life. Let's live life beautifully, drama free! :D

♥ P.

Comments

gracie said…
ui ko marah kaini hehe.. ya aku pun nda suka apa yg ko tidak suka 2.. yg no. 1 lucu la ahaha..kdg2 tlmpu edit punya pics npk lucu
Audrey Rose said…
nicely said. well done. LOL.
Pammie Pajammie said…
@Gracie : hahaha, bukan marah ba... just to get it off my chest. lega sa trus :P

@Audrey : thanks gurl!

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)