1st Attempt M-Blogging

I'm at the exam room, invigilating exam. Urgh. I just hate invigilating. The worst thing is, the exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes long (8.30 - 11.00) and right after this, i have class at 11 freakin' a.m. *sigh* i know i shouldn't be complaining because it's my job and i should be doing it proud AND happy ALL THE TIME.. Not just sometimes, right?

Oh, i haven't blogged yet about my weekend trip to KL last weekend. I'll blog about it today. Later when i've finish conducting my 11am class. I'm actually blogging on my phone. Just testing if this goes through on my 1st attempt on mobile blogging!

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Hey Look Ma, I Made It!