Produced by Faith

I have purchased this book online 2 weeks ago, since then I have been anticipating to start reading this book. I first heard about this from facebook where my cousin posted a clip from youtube about DeVon telling Oprah about the Sabbath. At first I wasn't interested to watch the clip but after a week or so, I somehow learned that DeVon was the Vice President of Columbia Pictures in Hollywood and he's an Adventist? That made me go back to the clip that was posted by my cousin and I watched it til the end. That wasn't enough and so I researched about the book. After reading excerpts of it and feedbacks from people on the internet I decided that I am going to get that book. 

If you're wondering what the book is all about, it is about:
  • How to discover The Big Idea for your life
  • How to take your career to the next level 
  • How to recognize the signs God sends you that indicate when it’s time to move in a new direction
  • How to stand firm on your Christian principles without compromise
  • How to work with people who don’t understand your beliefs
  • How to choose a profession, industry, or company that is in tune with your purpose as a Christian
I think this book will be helpful in my life. I didn't even care if it's gonna cost me like, RM100. But thank God it only cost me RM72 (this includes shipment!). It's so rare to hear someone who is an Adventist, keeps the Sabbath (in Hollywood!) and yet still is successfull. 

For more information about the book, you can read more about it here.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)