Liar Liar Pants On Fire

Something came up recently which stirred things up in my family. The thing is, im the type of person who doesnt like to see people i love (especially my family, considering the fact that im a huge family person) getting hurt or duped by someone. I dont care how close that person is with my family, if i see something is not right i will say it.

Ok, saying that, i saw a member of my family being lied to. So i sent a message to this person (the liar) and told her that i know she's lying. That was yesterday. So today in the morning i was confronted by a family member and i was asked what did i say to the person so i told him the truth. That family member was so upset and told me to apologize to that person.

Hm.


I dont think it's gonna happen. And dont go blaming on the ego, coz it's not about the ego. Ive no problem what so ever in apologizing IF i know i am wrong but in this case, i dont think im wrong. Sometimes in your life you gotta stand for something or you'll end up falling for anything. And this is what im standing: The Truth.

Oh, and you know the saying "don't judge a book by it's cover"? For me, that isnt right. i dont judge a book or people whatever by it's cover/ appearance. I dont live by that rule MY rule is more like: reading the synopsis before judging.. Thats the way it should be.

♥ P.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)