Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Liar Liar Pants On Fire

Something came up recently which stirred things up in my family. The thing is, im the type of person who doesnt like to see people i love (especially my family, considering the fact that im a huge family person) getting hurt or duped by someone. I dont care how close that person is with my family, if i see something is not right i will say it.

Ok, saying that, i saw a member of my family being lied to. So i sent a message to this person (the liar) and told her that i know she's lying. That was yesterday. So today in the morning i was confronted by a family member and i was asked what did i say to the person so i told him the truth. That family member was so upset and told me to apologize to that person.

Hm.


I dont think it's gonna happen. And dont go blaming on the ego, coz it's not about the ego. Ive no problem what so ever in apologizing IF i know i am wrong but in this case, i dont think im wrong. Sometimes in your life you gotta stand for something or you'll end up falling for anything. And this is what im standing: The Truth.

Oh, and you know the saying "don't judge a book by it's cover"? For me, that isnt right. i dont judge a book or people whatever by it's cover/ appearance. I dont live by that rule MY rule is more like: reading the synopsis before judging.. Thats the way it should be.

♥ P.

No comments: