Day 1, 2, and 3 of 30 day Challenge


I totally forgotten about my 30-day blog challenge. Since it is only the 4th day of February, let me do some back posts okay? heheeee..

Day 1 (01.02.11) : A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.


This was taken at Gunter's Gasthaus, where i had my tuesday breakfast.

That day, was a good day. Why? because it was the first time i came early at the office in a long time. My classes starts at 10 or 11am everyday and ends at 6pm or 7pm. So there's an excuse to come late. The only problem for coming late is parking! urgh. But that particular day was a happy day, 1) me and my friends had breakfast til 10pm hahaha 2) Students were on their CNY break. So no lectures that week! yay!

So is there a reason to NOT be happy? :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 2 (02.02.11) : A photo of something you ate today.


I had maggie for lunch. No, this is not the actual maggie that i had. But i think this is the closest to the actual maggie that i had. I bought Maggie's wholemeal instant noodle, Chapati favour! haha. When lunch time came, the soup to the maggie was all dried up by the noodle. :-/

**Maggie = Instant noodle. Haha! I don't know about you all but here in KK we call any instant noodle brand as Maggie.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Day 3 (03.02.11) : Your idea of the perfect 1st date

My ideal of a perfect first date will be somewhere at the beach. Watch the sun set down in the evening and then have candle light dinner next to the beach. Great company combined with great food & a glass or two of wine near the beach with live music playing.. woooooooh! PERFECT!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)