Let's get healthy, shall we?

I just finish my morning workout. I did Gilad's Total Body Sculpture. Man, i must say after not working out for about 2 weeks my body kinda ached doing the crunches with dumbells and the backrolls, especially.

For the holidays, this time around i've promised myself that i wont pig out on every makan-makan. Being somebody who has battled her weight since childhood (yea, i was a fat child) it is kinda hard to not pig out, but i'm going to take it as a challenge. Hey, if Oprah can do it by just working out, then i can do it. It's just mind over matter.

Anyhoo, last night i cleaned up good my room and its so cleeeaaaaann now.. im so proud of myself! I started my cleaning at around 12.30a.m and finish about an hour later. While doing my cleaning i was also chatting on YM! hahaha..Davelynne was amazed on how i could be wiping my floor and chatting at the same time. I simply said: MULTITASKING haha. Maybe thats why i didnt felt like it was a chore..i was actually enjoying it! wow. if only i can have that attitude everytime ive been told to do something around the house!

The weather seems to be ok today. Hopefully it wont rain. I hate going out bringing an umbrella..hehe. Im getting my hair trimmed today and maybe getting a new shade of color for my hair? :-D

I'd like to make a short shout out to my fellow MBAians who are having their last paper tonight - GOOD LUCK! sinang ja tu.. guring ja hehe.To Davelynne, congrats on your convocation. To Elwin, Happy belated birthday!! sorry for not remembering it! such a lousy friend i am.

I guess thats about it for the today. Since im cuti-cuti now, im planning to post atleast an entry everyday. So keep tuning in, kids!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)