Hey Look Ma, I Made It!


Panic! At The Disco (P!ATD) has been one of my fav band of all time. Been listening to them since their first song (2003 i think?!) til now. I just love how clever their lyrics are especially in this song. The 1st verse compares being a musician to being a hooker selling songs, while in the 2nd verse goes on describing honeysuckle phonies having any level of success can attract. The entire song, in my opinion is a reflection of the burdens of success and the struggles one might encountered to get there.  



 I guess that is why i'm so attached to this song as you know, success is not easy to achieve but the journey (the hardship, the blood and sweat) will certainly be worth it in the end. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)