Faking It.




If one said that life is a breeze, then they must be lying. On the exterior, people view me as a happy and cheerful kind of person. I am! But that doesnt mean that my life is easy..God only knows how much ive been through, how many battles ive won and lost in this thing we can life.

The truth is im tired of going through battles, fighting and complaining. So today, when i learned that a "friend" of mine had betrayed my trust, i was furious. Apparently she told people about something that i clearly told her not to tell.

"So J, i hope you read this.. i can't believe you betrayed my trust! i thought you were a friend but you're just a big fake! don't act all surprise if i dont talk to you, or see eye-to-eye with you coz i cant stand you."

Urgh..Nothing hurts more than betrayal.

I wish i could just delete her out of my universe. But i cant..unfortunately. From this day onwards, your existence doesnt concern me anymore. i hate to do this, but im hurt and this is the only healing process that i know.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

Cometh said…
Better at faking it definitely... =p

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)