Boys + PC

After dinner, i was startled when my mom suddenly, out of no where asked me about this one guy who ive had a crush on before. He knows ive been crushing on him but i dunno, its like every word i say to him keeps falling to the ground. For every question asked, i mostly answered "dunno" coz i was just too malas to answer things related to him. sakit hati, eh!

Lets change the subject, shall we?

Yesterday ive been having some computer problems. I installed the Bitdefender total security antivirus on my pc but i didnt like it. I find it 'unfriendly' so i decided to uninstall it..but it wasnt following my command as usual. then i discovered that i also couldnt open my internet explorer and my ym, couldnt double click an icon, and it jammed the pc. I never experienced this kind of problem before..*wondering* dunno whether it was a virus or technical malfunction of the computer.

So i came to a decision to format my computer (C:). I spent like, an hour or so just calling, and texting people on whether they can help me format my pc but all of them were super busy. what a coincidence, huh? A cousin of mine was willing to help me but it had to wait til the next day. Since i couldnt wait til tomorrow, i decided to take matters into my own hands. I main berani saja format my C: drive. Ive seen my bro do it a few times so i as i was formatting, i was recalling back what my bro did.

It turns out formatting wasnt as hard as i thought it would be. My computer is working oh so fine now thanks to myself hehehe. Im glad that i did it myself! it saved me rm50 plus i now know how to format a computer! yayyyy..(maybe to some of you who are pakar on this stuff, this is no biggie to ya'll.. but it IS to me okay :-P)

*yawns*

I guess thats all. i know ive got a lot of stuff to say but since im so sleepy now i cant think straight. Til the next entry,

Nite ya'll!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

miaomiao said…
buli ajar la sa sdh ni kan? sa ni masi consider noob pasal formating.. muahahahahaha!! ;P
Pammie Pajammie said…
Buli ba kalo ko! hahahaa..
Anonymous said…
wahhh pammie haha.. gud gud ko ambik risk utk belajar sendiri. puas hati kan :P and also ko belajar new thing.

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)