One scary night

I know ive mentioned that im going to post like, everyday and i failed at it! well.. atleast ive tried hehe. I just came back from carolling. After years of carolling, i thought i wouldnt be carolling this year. But Dad called me up this evening and asked me whether i would like to join the office's (Sabah Credit Corporation) carolling. Since i dont have anything good to do tonight, i said why not?!

So, on the way to the office (the meeting point) about 1 km from our house the car broke down. Dad told me to stay in the car while he walk back home to get our other car. I was a bit scared as it was rumored that 50-100 steps in front is a t-junction where they say have ghosts. There werent any street lights, and there were forests at the left and right side of the road. I played some music on my phone but switch it off after no more than 2 minutes coz i heard footsteps but i looked around there werent anybody there. i lowered myself down and stay quietly still until my dad came. That was one scary incident.. every scary movie or any scary features that ive seen went through my head that time.

There are friends of mine, who are kinda curious on how ghosts look like. In my case, if given a chance to just have a peek at them..i think i'll pass. I dont dare.. Im such a scaredy cat, you see..but a big die hard fan of scary movies ;-D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

Anonymous said…
dulu sia berani lg tengok ghost stories, skg inda sudah. sia admit ja sia penakut kaka..

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)