1. Finally finished aaaaalllll my subjects for my masters degree. so, meaning no more exams for me...yayyyy.
2. My car finally got a new coat of color and a new set of seats
3. Travelled to Macau, Guangzhou & Philippines
4. Went sky jumping in Macau
5. Met the band 'Tribe of Levi' in manila. Ive been adoring their song kaligahayan natin for a few years and zaq (the lead singer extraodinare) gave me their cd wooohooo..
6. Finally had the courage to cut my hair after 2 years
7. Formed a new singing group at church..we're still nameless though but we received good reviews from people who has heard us sing :-D
1. Battled mild depression (i know this might be a shocker to some people because on the exterior i am all smiles, but yea.. i was depressed and the worst thing was that i emotionally hurt some people during the course of my illness)
2. My family's fruit plantation that we had since i was a little girl was sold off :-( the saddest part was saying goodbye to all the good memories i had there with my family, cousins.. friends..
3. Emotionally bruised :-( i cant believe i allowed myself to be treated that way.
4. Developed a really bad temper.. as a result of having to hold my true feelings in,
Resolution for 2008
1. To gather my courage to sing in front of a crowd again..but this time alone.
2. Complete my masters degree
3. Get myself a job that pays decent money
4. Manila trip!!..yet again
5. Treat people nicer and with more respect..*angelic smile*
6. Be more mature? apparently some people has said that im a bit childish.. so yea, because of that im including this in my resolution.
7. Find myself a reaaaalllll boyfriend.. a really bad ass soldier that knows how to take care of me
8. Last but not least, i hope that God will give me a great year in 2008
May 2008 be your best year ever in your life! And may God bless you.