I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!..and so are YOU!

1) Who I am?
= Hm, i am.. well, im just me.

2) Who knows me best?
= My family, and BFFs

3) How old am I or how old do I feel??
= I am 26 but i dont feel & act my age

4) The most important thing in my life is..
= God. Nothing is possible without Him.

5) To relax, I like to..
= listen to music & watch tv. Oh, and go online (but i rarely do thesedays my internet still sott!)

6) Something I always do..
= eat, shop, tv, music, mansau

7) I'm @ my happiest when..
= things go my way or if i get what i want :-)

8) On a Monday morning u can find me..
= in bed. i wake up late monday mornings hehe

9) My eyes are..
= big hehe

10) The town I live is in..
= Kota Kinabalu

11) I think..
= Filipino guys are beautiful <-- agreeing with danne! :-D

12) One thing I must have with me when I go out ...
= handphone AND cash

13) What's in the bag ?
= *looks in the bag* wallet, keys, compact powder, pen, tissue, digicam

14) My guilty pleasure
= cakes and icecream *yummy*

15) My life is..
= at a crossroad (thats what i feel thesedays) but im at ease though so everythings good :-D


OK..HERE COMES THE BEST PART. IM TAGGING EVERYONE ON MY BLOGLIST. CHECK IF YOU'RE LISTED THERE. IF YOU'RE NOT LISTED.. IM TAGGING YOU TOO! HAHAHA..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)