Terrified.

I just uploaded a new video on facebook :D it's a song by Kara Dioguardi but gave it to Katharine McPhee entitles "Terrified" I love this song so much so i searched high and low for the instrumental and i found a piano instrumental version of it. It's a bit faster than the original but i think it's ok... tell me what you think.

I havent uploaded it yet to my youtube account because i just upgraded my netbook to windows se7en and i my browser (Opera) is not compatible with youtube (i think) because i was using IE and Google Chrome and i found it not compatible too - i couldnt upload pictures or videos. So im linking it to the one i upload on my facebook page.



Let me know if you have trouble viewing it :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)