My must-go list

I have always wanted to go to these wonders of the world.. some of them i have already set foot on, the next on on my list to go to is Taj Mahal in India. When will i go? its something that i still have yet to decide on.. Please bear in mind, that this list will change from time to time :-D

1. Christ the Reedemer (Statue) - Brazil
2. Great Wall of China - China (been there)
3. Taj Mahal - India
4. Machu Picchu - Peru
5. Grand Canyon - Arizona, US
6. Great Pyramid - Egypt
7. Colosseum - Italy
8. Great Pyramids of Giza - Cairo, Egypt
9. Forbidden City - China (been there)


Taj mahal

Machu Pichu
Great Wall
Great Pyramids of Giza

Forbidden City
Grand Canyon

Colosseum

But before i bring myself to India, the one thing that i lately really wanted to do is to climb Mount Kinabalu. I am planning to conquer it next year.. its not confirmed yet so lets just see what happens next year. why not this year u may ask? well, 1stly i got my school thingy to worry, and 2ndly i have no time to really prepare myself for the hike hehe. I want to be fit for my 1st hike!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)