Burnt.


The pink shirt above is mine. Yes! I burnt my good pink shirt this morning. I wasn't even in a hurry. Something is bugging me, obviously. I accidentally set the iron on full heat. Honestly, this is not the first time i burned something on the hot iron. Usually when this happens, something is bugging me. But i don't want to talk about it in this post. I wish i had one of those steam thingy they use in departmental stores or in boutiques to smoothen out the crumps.

*sigh* there goes another good shirt.

I love this! This is Hello Panda biscuit. I knew about this a long time ago but only recently i have become a BIG fan of it. It really is delicious. Hello Panda never fails to make me happy.

I LOVE HELLO PANDA! (gimme a box of Hello Panda, and you'll make me happy :D)

p/s - It's 7pm and i'm still at work. My class started at 11am today so i'm clocking out late today. What better way to pass the time than blogging right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)