A Random Post.

Don't mess with me. I bite! (my dog, billyboi.. showing off his fangs)

Sleepy ducklings

Pepsicola.. he's famous. he's a local celebrity

I wanted to bring this Shitzu home so badly.. :(

Paintings done by local artists

While waiting for Dad to get the car. PEACE..

One of the Kaluis at home

Orchids! my favourite flower

.. and me. Minta puji hehe ;-P
p/s: This blog will be on hiatus for a week or so..but as usual, just leave a message if you want to. Im having the biggest presentation of my life on the 23rd! 1st day lagi tuuu omg..omg..omg!! Ba, angel..gary..and the rest of the MBAians who are going to have their presentation on the 23rd and 24th (u guys know who u are), GOOD LUCK!!! nanti lepas tu baru kita BERSUKARIA yes kengkawan??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)