So Amazing

My favourite song of all time by the great Luther Vandross. I just discovered today that beyonce and stevie wonder made a duet version of this song.. tambah i like the song! :-)

(I HAVE REMOVED THE SONG BECAUSE I AM SO IRRITATED WITH IT! HAHAHAHA EVERYTIME I OPEN MY BLOG, THE SAME OL SONG. *SIGH* LATER I PUT IT ON THE SIDE OF MY BLOG!)

How's this one? comment..comment..

Davelynne asked me to join Malaysian Idol. yeah rite.. as if i have a chance LOL!

Anyways..i was out today with my bestie Clarice who is going back to Kedah tomorrow. Although we only get to spend a few hours together, but it was fun. I'll blog about at some other day. Im so tired bahh, have to wake up extra early again tomorrow because im the mission report reader at church.

Good nite, pipol!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)