can't live with 'em can't live without 'em


He calls me baby
Then he won't call me
Says he adores me
And then ignores me
What's the problem?

He keeps his distance
And sits on fences
Puts up resistance
And builds defenses
What's the problem?

You leave me hanging on the line
Every time you change your mind

First you say you won't
Then you say you will
Keep me hanging on
But we're not moving on
Or standing still

I'm trying to read between the lines
You've got me going out of my mind

..Okay, so i was on Facebook when this song came playing on my iPod and i was like, OMG! this is SO happening to me! and the confusion is killing me. Tell me what you freakin want, man!

i am sick and tired of figuring you out.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Altered lyrics taken from the song Jenny by The Click Five

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)