Yesterday


I am still feeling kinda tired from yesterday. I was at UMS since afternoon (1-ish pm) with my groupmates until nighttime (9-ish pm) to finish up a group assignment which is due next week. We only manage to finish up 1 of 2 assignment but i guess its ok, atleast something was done and our time wasn't wasted.

When i reached home, it was still raining!! the last part of the road to my house isn't asphalt yet (only God knows when it'll be done..seriously), i had to spray water to the car as i didnt want the dirt to stick. It was a bit difficult because i had to hold an umbrella on one hand, and spray using the other hand. I wanted to ditch the umbrella and just get wet coz im going to take my bath anyways, but i didnt want to get sick. Actually, i cant afford to get sick..too many school work needs to be done.

I ended up borrowing 5 books from the university's library yesterday and boy was it hard carrying them using one hand, including my bag on my shoulder, and an umbrella on one hand when i had to walked from the garage to the front door. As i near it, i thought to myself "oh crap. my keys are in my pocket, now how am i going to get it?" Nasip baik jerome (my bro-in-law) opened the door for me..*pheww* It saved me from having to put down my books, dig into my pockets for my keys and then having to pick up the thick books again *siiiiiggghh*

I slept early..about 12o'clock. Seriously, I could've slept until the afternoon if it wasnt because of the grass cutting sounds i heard this morning, which woke me up. Grrr.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)