Tag me, tag you

A fellow blogger who is also a friend of mine, Ms Danne has tagged me.. so im tagging another 5 people. Skip all the Qs till the very last one to know if you've been tagged or not :-D

5 Things in My Handbag

1. cellphone
2. lipgloss
3. purse
4. keys
5. pen


5 Things in My Wallet

1. money
2. IC
3. drivers license
4. small photo of me & my cuzzies
5. safety pins


5 Favourite Items in My Bedroom

1. Bed (coz its comfy!)
2. Pc speakers (i love the sound of the bass it projects :-D)
3. Organizer (i'd be lost without it)
4. Shoes (now, how can i forget abt them!)
5. Books (ive got a collection of books that im of having..but i know ive still got a long way before i reach the level of being impressed)


5 Things I Wish To Do

1. travel the world
2. eat (coz i lapar!)
3. shop (without worrying about money)
4. sleep early (the insomniac is back :( )
5. eat (ok, i guess u noticed i mentioned eat twice.. coz im hungry la!)


5 Things That I Am Doing Now

1. Doing this
2. Listening to music
3. Chatting on ym
4. bloghopping
5. replying emails


5 People I Would Like To Tag

1. Hness
2. Davelynne
3. Elwin
4. Cindutt
5. Charlene

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

wIn^ said…
:P you put all your shoes inside your room kah? waahh.. i put mine outside. ^__^_v err.. can i tag you too?
Pammie Pajammie said…
Only if its cleaned..but not ALL of them though hehe. u can tag me again, but..i already answer the set of questions hehe. will be better if you tag someone else..it'll be more interesting than having to read my answers balik2 kaaaannn? ;-D

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)