I Need Super Powers

Recently, i have made a decision and i think it was the best decision that ive made for myself. To those who know me, i know u guys know what im talking about. That's the past, so lets leave it where it belong and concentrate on the future :)

I am going hiking this 1st of May. Just a while ago i got an invitation for an "event" on the 2nd of May. What event you ask? ngehehehe.. mana buli kestauu :P I reaaaaalllyy would like to go but the thing is i'll be away in the jungle until the 3rd of May. The "event" is on the 2nd.. *sigh* Oh, have i mentioned that at the same time there's actually a trip to Sapi island but after much deliberation on my choices, i choose to go hiking. My mind was all set until this other 'event' came up. *sigh* why does everything have to happen at the same time, ha? wrong timing betul oh! I dont like to miss any fun. This is the time when i wish i have super powers like teleportation. That way I can easily teleport myself back and forth to three different places.. hahaha.. keep on dreaming silly girl.


P.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)

Universal Studio Singapore