Bad Hair Day

Me and my friends went to KK on wednesday for lunch and the jam was crazy! why do people do their last minute shopping every year? It's the same thing every year for every occasion: Hari Raya, Christmas, Chinese New Year.. I promise i won't be one of those people shopping at the very last minute this year!

Anyway, back to the story.. So we were at KK for lunch and since there were no parking available nearby the restaurant at Gaya Street, we ended up parking at KK Plaza and we walked ourselves to Gaya Street. We even had to park at the rooftop of KK Plaza! I wanted to take a decent picture of myself (camwhore style) but failed! the weather did not permit me to do so.

These rare photos of me sporting chinky chinky eyes!



Chinky


Chinky


Chinky.

That day, wasn't my best day in photographs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)