Will You Love Him More?

I have been on MC for 2 days (thursday & today). I can't believe i'm saying this but i miss work! Anyway, the weekend's here so Happy weekend to everyone and a very blessed Sabbath to all Adventist worldwide!

I'd like to share with you this simple song by FaithFirst, a simple yet meaningful song. Just read through the lyrics you'll know what i mean.




I feel quite sure if I did my best
I could maybe impress you
With tender words and a harmony
A clever rhyme or two

But if all I've done in the time we've shared
Is turn your eyes on me
Then I've failed at what I've been called to do
There's someone else I want you to see

Will you love Jesus more
When we go our different ways
When this moment is a memory
Will you remember His face
Will you look back and realize
You sensed His love more than you did before
I'd pray for nothing less
Than for you to love Jesus more

I'd like to keep these memories
In frames of gold and silver
And reminisce a year from now
About the smiles we've shared
But above all else I hope you will come
To know the Father's love
When you see the Lord face to face

You'll hear Him say "well done"

I'd pray for nothing less
Than for you to love Jesus more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)