Starting Fresh?



For some people a new year means starting fresh. But for me, i dont want to have a new beginning, to start fresh. Im at peace at what i have at the moment and to start fresh will mean forgetting the past. I dont want to forget the past for it had made me what i am today. So i'll say this new year, 2008 is a continuum of a journey im taking.. journey to where? i dont know hehehe.

I just finished talking to an ex of mine on the phone and i think it was the best conversation we ever had. It has been almost five years since we've broken up and all and i must say to get to this point where i feel nothing but just friendly feelings towards him takes alot of time. So K, if you're reading this im sorry for all the bad things ive said & done towards you to hurt your feelings. Im glad that we're still friends. Sorry for not mentioning this just now on the phone hahaha! Lupa baa..

Although today was a bit dull for me, basically stayed at home watch tv, went out only to accompany mom to the supermarket *siiigghh* I dont know whats in store for me this year but im not going to make this year, 2008 a sucky year. Just read my past entry on resolutions..hehe. I hope i can achieve if not all, half of them :-D

Oh, and i just found that my exam results will be out on the 14th. the same day of my birthday! i hope get good grades :-D it will make a good present hehe. Hmm.. suddenly i miss my friends! cant wait to meet all of you lah!..


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)

Hey Look Ma, I Made It!