He's Been Faithful



In my moments of fear
Through every pain every tear
There's a God who's been faithful to me

When my strength was all gone
When my heart had no song
Still in love He's proved faithful to me

Every word He's promised is true
What i thought was impossible I see my God do

Cho: He's been faithful, faithful to me
Looking back His love and mercy I see
Though in my heart i have questioned
Even failed to believe
Yet He's been faithful, faithful to me

When my heart looked away
The many times i could not pray
Still my God was faithful to me

The days i spent so selfishly
Reaching out for what pleased me
Even then He's been faithful to me

Everytime i come back to Him
He is waiting with open arms
And i see once again

Cho: He's been faithful, faithful to me
Looking back His love and mercy I see
Though in my heart i have questioned
Even failed to believe
Yet He's been faithful, faithful to me

Ooh, in my heart i have questioned, even failed to believe
Yet He's been faithful..faithful

In my heart i have questioned, even failed to believe
Yet He's been faithful..faithful to me

He's been so faithful..faithful to me

++++++

I love this song and its lyrics. I actually sang this song at church today. It was a last minute thingy. I only got to practice this song at 10pm friday because at 7pm, i didnt have any pianist (my sister had to go to the clinic because her kids were down with the flu bug) and at 8.30pm was the time for Witness Wide, the singing group im with, to practice.

So, at church today i was like the "singer of the day" hahaha. I sang this during Sabbath School and sang with Witness Wide during Divine Service.

I just hope the song that i sang touched people's heart, lyrically & melodically
because to be honest, this song really gets to me, lyrically. Just read the lyrics and see whether you can relate yourself to it.

I think it did touched some people hehe because i did get some good reviews from the pastor and his wife :-D and some other people after church when they spoke & shaked hands with me :-D

But the whole point was to glorify His name.. not mine. But if people give me compliments, i'll take it hehehe.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi My name is Dodie I live in Duluth Mn . I ran across your page when I was looking for lyrics to "Hes been faithful to me" I have sang this song for two or three years. I love this ladies voice. and almost anything from Brooklyn Tab. Have you heard Calving Hunts songs? he is a talented perosn who sings with Brooklyn tab also. The song He is faithful to me speaks to me because we have all questioned ourselves but God is faithful to love us. Lam 3:22 because of Gods love! my email address is dodie.coker!yahoo.com

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)