See ya later, alligator!

bon voyage

My cousin and her family departed back to Australia yesterday. All of us were so sad..because the two month stay that they had this time around were so siok none of us wanted to say goodbye. I guess the saying "all good things come to an end" is true after all.

Anyways, while waiting for them to check in, my sister pointed out to me and said "eh, isnt that Louis Pang?"..and guess what folks? it WAS louis pang!! I told my sister to go and talk to him and tell him that she admires his work. My sister was hesitant at first but after a few push from me and my cousin.. she finally went with my cousin. They even took pictures together and he gave her his namecard. He requested to my sister the pictures be sent to him so that he can post them in his blog.

After he finished checking in, he was pulled in for a group picture. Aahh, how i wish i could upload them in this entry but it's in my cousin's camera. so lambat to transfer the pictures. Hmm..I guess it'll have to wait til another entry.

I am going to the Cultural Extravaganza at UMS tonight. I cant wait!! :-D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



AddThis Feed Button

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)