HELP US, PREETY PLEASE?!



Hello y'all!

I would like to ask all of you a favor.. see, this semester im doing a research paper for my masters program. And it would be great if you guys participate in this simple survey on Factors Influencing the Customer's Selection of Five-Star Hotels in Kota Kinabalu. Just CLICK HERE and you'll be directed to the questionnaire. I have put my bestie's link there too.. since she is also doing her research. CLICK HERE to be directed her questionnaire. Her topic is Tourist's Satisfaction of 5-star Hotels in Kota Kinabalu.

I have put the link at the side of my blog. Just in case if you dont have any time now to answer them, come back later lah okayyy??

The survey is for those who have stayed at any five-star hotels here in Kota Kinabalu.. if you are not sure which hotel is rated five-star and which is not.. let me help you out with that..

here's the updated list of five-star hotels in KK that i got from Sabah Tourism. :

1. Nexus Karambunai
2. Shangri-La Tanjung Aru
3. Magellan Sutera
4. Hyatt
5. Le Meridien
6. Pan Pacific Sutera

So..if any of you out there reading this have stayed at any of the 6 above.. bahh, please help k!? Thanksssssssssssss!! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)