The Nature Girl

Today i woke up with no electricity... eeeee. I hate it when this kind of thing happens. especially early in the morning. Ok, maybe it wasnt early in the morning, coz the time was showing 9am when i woke up ;-P I reached for my celly and texted my friend, who was working at SESB (Sabah Electricity Sendirian Berhad) to ask how long the electricity be down. After a minute or so, he texted me back saying it will be down for not more than 3 hours. Pheww, thank God it wasnt going to be until 5pm.


So I dragged myself out of bed, brush my teeth and wash my face. I went to the kitchen to see whats for breakfast but I wasn't feeling hungry yet, so i decided to take a stroll at the backyard.. It was so sunny! i like..
See.. the sky is blueeee

Mom's orchid is finally blooming
The backyard
A pineapple! in my backyard! but it's not ripe yet..will check on it in a few days. Hopefully Mr. Squirrel wont go and make any territory marks on it by then.

Im kind of glad that there wasnt any electricity in the morning.. if there was i wouldnt even know the existence of the pineapple at the backyard and the wild flowers growing there. Plus, it was such a beautiful morning and im glad i went outside to appreciate nature. I should do this more often!

After spending 30minutes or so outside, I now am ready to have my breakfast. Feeling extra healthy today i decided to have fruit salad for breakfast.
I mixed papaya, plums, grapes and apple all together..and presto, you got yourself a fruit salad. :-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)