Chosen To Serve

I attended ASI (Adventist-Laymen's Service & Industry) 9th Bi-Division Convention at the Grand Season Hotel, Kuala Lumpur last week. The testimonials and sermons that were conveyed by the speakers really hit me. I was inspired and touched by them. The theme for the convention was "Chosen To Serve"

I'll be honest, i actually didn't want to join the convention. My only plan once i get to KL was to do some shopping, shopping and MORE shopping. I have to thank my mom for forcing me into going to the 1st night of the convention (Thanks Mom!) The singers that performed at the convention all hebat-hebat belaka. Overall, i'd say the convention was a success.

Oh, if you're wondering where i stayed during the convention (4th - 7th Dec), I stayed at Vistana Apartments. A short walking distance to the hotel. There were 10 of us who stayed under the same apartment and all of us was on time for every session of the convention. Some of the participants of the convention stayed at the Grand Season and guess what? they were most of the time late.. so sad la. If i was staying at the Grand Season, i would be 5 minutes earlier for every session hehehe.

I'll tell ya'll about my 4-day 3-night stay at KL tomorrow. It's almost time for me to go home now. Drive safely, readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)