Forward.

I got this forward message on Friendster, so instead of forwarding it to everyone on my list, i decided to just post it here for all to see :-) It says in the end of the message that something good will happen if i forward it.. i could use some good :-D
A kid asked Jesus... how much do you love me? Jesus replied," I love you this much." and he stretched his arms to the cross and died for us. If you believe in God, you will send this to everyone on your list. If you delete this, I do not believe you will have a cold heart in 2008 (as they say). I like you because of who you are to me. I treat you as a true friend. But if I dont get this back, I get the hint. Send this to all people in your list within 30 minutes and something good will happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)