Grateful

1. Re-post the picture (the I AM GRATEFUL BECAUSE..)on your blog and please acknowledge where it came from. Kindly leave a comment on this post so I would know you've posted it.

Pammie says: Got this tag from nc ;-) thx!

2. Write down 5 things you are grateful for and the 5 bloggers you are tagging.

Pammie says: okay, the 5 things i am grateful for are: -
1. My life (it has been a bumpy ride this year so yea im grateful to be alive)
2. My health (im not perfectly healthy but atleast i dont have any life threatening disease)
3. My family (love them to death! i wouldnt trade my family for any family)
4. My job (though it doesnt pay much.. atleast im not jobless)
5. My true friends (u guys know who u are.. thx for the friendship! *mwah*)

NOW, im tagging...
1. Eudora
2. Danne
3. Gary
4. My sister, josherli
5. My cousin, Beevy

3. You may copy this or write your own quote regarding gratitude:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
- Jeremiah 29:11


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)