10 mins break

Today, i have been spending more time on my books and less time doing.. umm, well, other stuffs hehe. Thats why my YM is offline today. I have been referring to 3 books just for the topic of ABC (activity based costing) and i must say i still havent master it. Theres a few more topics other than this that i must cover for next week's midterm.

I am currently listening to Mocca, an indonesian band and Sitti (not siti nurhaliza, okayy?) you can check them out at http://www.mymocca.com/, and http://www.sitti.ph/. They are currently in my iPod playlist :-D i particularly like Mocca's I remember & I think i'm in love ..



I Remember - Lyrics
I remember...The way you glanced at me, yes I remember
I remember...When we caught a shooting star, yes I remember
I remember.. All the things that we shared, and the promise we made, just you and I
I remember.. All the laughter we shared, all the wishes we made, upon the roof at dawn

Do you remember..?
When we were dancing in the rain in that december
And I remember..When my father thought you were a burglar
I remember.. All the things that we shared, and the promise we made, just you and I
I remember.. All the laughter we shared, all the wishes we made, upon the roof at dawn

I remember.. The way you read your books,
yes I remember
The way you tied your shoes,
yes I remember
The cake you loved the most,
yes I remember
The way you drank you coffee,
I remember
The way you glanced at me, yes I remember
When we caught a shooting star,
yes I remember
When we were dancing in the rain in that december
And the way you smile at me,
yes I remember




I think i'm in love - Lyrics
If you got an eerie feeling after hanging up the phone
Sort of happy feeling but you’re not sure what it’s called

If you’re haunted by his face whenever you’re asleep at night
And think you hear his silly voice just calling out your name

Reff:
Oh ,no! I think I’m in love with you..
Oh, no! I’m hoping you’ll want me too
So, please..don’t let me down!

Just can’t help but talk about him in every conversation
Till your friends are sick and tired of that same old crap

If you start wearing make up even when you go to bed
Crying like a baby when you hear a mellow song






This clip here by Sitti is a fav track of mine off her album, Cafe Bossa.


Another clip is of two siblings playing an acoustic version of the song.


Okaaayy.. my 10 mins are up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)