These 9 words that we, women usually use was forwarded by an old friend of mine whom i known since primary school (and is getting married very soon! congrats to her..) and i find this to be so oh-so-true!
1. Fine: This is the word women use to
end an argument when they are
right and you need to shut up.
2. Five Minutes: If she is getting
dressed, this means a half an hour.
Five minutes is only five minutes if
you have just been given five more
minutes to watch the game before
helping around the house.
3. Nothing: This is the calm before the
storm.. This means something,
and you should be on your toes.
Arguments that begin with nothing
usually end in fine.
4. Go Ahead: This is a dare, not
permission. Don't Do It!
5. Loud Sigh: This is actually a word,
but is a non-verbal statement
often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh
means she thinks you are an
idiot and wonders why she is wasting
her time standing here and arguing
with you about nothing. (Refer back to
#3 for the meaning of nothing.)
6. That's Okay: This is one of the most
dangerous statements a women can
make to a man. That's okay means she
wants to think long and hard before
deciding how and when you will pay for
7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do
not question, or Faint. Just say
8. Whatever: Is a women's way of sayin
9. Don't worry about it, I got it:
Another dangerous statement, meaning
this is something that a woman has told
a man to do several times, but
is now doing it herself. This will
later result in a man asking "What's
wrong?" For the woman's response refer