Music Bytes.

I just got Nickelback's Dark Horse album.. I have been waiting for this for a long time and i can't get enough of it! The whole album is on repeat mode on my Ipod hahaha.. To those who haven't got a copy of their album, i highly suggest you go out and get one this instant! :-D

I also got myself a copy of Il Divo's new CD, The Promise.. can't really comment on it yet as i haven't listened to it yet. Still have Nickelback in my system hehehe.. will give you my two cents on them when i finally finish listening to the whole Il Divo album. I don't think it'll be anytime soon lah, coz i love.. love.. LOVE NICKELBACK!!

BAAAA... go and get Nickelback aiiite!

I LOVE CHAD KROEGER!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nickelback's new effort is good. I'll be blogging one of the tunes from that album this weekend! :-)
Pammie Pajammie said…
their effort this time around is REEEAAALLLY good compared to the last one. Every track can be a hit! :-D

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)