Black 'n White

I have a thing for black and white pictures.. thats why i converted these pictures into black and white. I think its more artistic without that many colours..
I wish i could be a kid again, with nothing to worry about..
My sister and her toy
Davelynne Rampas Benggon
Me and my borrowed shades.. hehehe
The combined choir of church singers at Hongkod KDCA, penampang


There's a mega spiritual seminar going on nightly since last sunday (27th April) until the 10th of this month. The 2-week seminar is entitled "Real Happiness In A Troubled World".

Date: 27 April - 10 May 2008
Time: 7.30pm
Venue: Hongkod KDCA, penampang
language: Bahasa Malaysia with English and Chinese translation


For more information, log on to http://www.kksdalikas.org/ OR http://megaseminar2008.googlepages.com/

I wont be blogging that much for a while.. got a deadline to meet at the end of the month! *yikes*

You. have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Hey Look Ma, I Made It!