Back At The Yard

After ive finished doing all my chores today, i went at the backyard to take some pictures of nature... I am such a nature girl



..And then at night i went to KDCA, penampang for the mega spiritual seminar that is going on until the 10th of this month. Me and my group was scheduled to sing that night for special song right before the speaker, Dr. Johnathan Kuntaraf takes the stage. The picture below was taken backstage, where we had our final sound check AND mirror checks before going on stage..heheh. I dont know why, but i didnt feel nervous that night..not even a tiny bit. I dont know about the others but i just didnt have any jitters that i usually get before going on stage. I guess its a good sign right? one of my resolution this year is to overcome my fears.. and stage fright IS one of my fears hehe..


My bebehs..Vinne, Sharoline, and Angela

Alright folks.. i guess thats all for tonight. Will update when there's stuff thats worth to be posted hehehe. Gonna continue my research work.. Just leave me a message on my cbox, if you want to. I'll reply as soon as i can :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Hey Look Ma, I Made It!