Apple Crumble: The Verdict

So today was the apple crumble testing day.. the second i woke up the first thing on my mind was the apple crumble hahaha. I got out of bed and reheat it in the oven for 10 - 15 minutes. It was a bit too sweet but it was almost all gone under 2 hours :-P i had 3 servings in a row. After the 3rd serving, i was sugar high! hehe im so happy everyone enjoyed it. It only motivates me to bake some more!



See? told ya i was motivated.. i made baked banana custard today but i think the bananas that i used were too ripe and it tasted a bit funny hehe..

I think thats the only update im going to be making for today. Stayed at home the whole day, so thats why i got no cerita-cerita..

Oh, my other bestie is in town. yeayyyy.. will be having dinner with her tomorrow night :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Hey Look Ma, I Made It!