Fun Night

My bestie was in town for a couple of weeks and we decided to go out. But one of our girl, jaime couldnt make it.. so instead of going to salut, we went to gracepoint for dinner. I laughed during dinner, in the car, everywhere.. til my perut pun sakit.. man, i havent done that in a while. Okaylah.. im too tired for words. Will have to wake up early in the morning coz i have a meeting with my supervisor again at the university *sigh*


The brothers.. Jas & Juinis


The food..almost sapu bersih hehehe

My bestie, Shannen and i
Then after that we went to Tanjung Aru First Beach for some sugarcane drinks and jeruk mangga.. AND ofcourse some flash photography session eheheh.
Just because the night was still early, we headed to Sutera Harbour.
Moi
Shannen, Jas & i
Chillin' under the pokok kelapak

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)