Happy Kaamatan!



Kotobian Tadau Tagazo do Kaamatan! the picture above was taken at my house at Kota Marudu.. just before leaving to my cousin's place for Kaamatan family gathering on the 25th of May. I found my brother's sunglasses inside the car and posed for the camera in my gangsta look hahaha

I actually dont really celebrate kaamatan.. i would care less about kaamatan although i do have kadazandusun blood running through my veins. But this year, i did celebrate it at Goshen, Kota Marudu. Kaamatan came 5 days earlier in my case. It was kind of fun getting to wear the traditional costume since i rarely wear it and playing the gongs (mengagung) and all. FYI, i know how to play 5 out of 6 of the gongs hehehe. some of my relatives at Goshen were surprise to know that i know how to mengagung and i was surprised too because all these while i thought everyone there knows how to mengagung They asked me where did i learned to play five out of six, i said from all the weddings i attended in the past :-D

Although there's a lot of great memories i got this time around balik kampung, such as getting to finally meet Frisco, my new known cousin (hiii tico!! *waves hand*) and all other relatives who i havent seen in quite a while. I havent gone back to goshen for a few years ok.. so thats the reason why im like, so happy tahap dewa that i finally went back home (i call goshen my 2nd home.. coz it is :-D) and im glad that my relatives there still remember me :-D

However, on a darker side there is one thing that i regret doing but im sorry to say that i wont be revealing it anytime soon..or maybe forever. You guys will probably go, "OMG! whaaaaatt???" I admit, it was a mistake. A BIG mistake. *sigh* If only i can undo things in the past..

*siigghhh*

There's no use crying over spilled milk now, eh? so much for being impulsive. I seriously should cut down my impulsiveness..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Hey Look Ma, I Made It!