I R NOT ANGRY.

Angry



Today when i woke up, i felt like a million bucks. The sun was shining, it was hot. i felt like it was a perfect day to continue doing my research. Ever since i got the text message saying that the research proposal due date has been postponed to the 27th, i have put aside my journals, and discontinued doing my research. The past week was HELL. I only got like, 4 or 5 hours of sleep probably for the whole week and as a result, i have pimples (eee!!) and dark circles around my eyes, which make me look like a panda.. PANDA EYES! haiya, jatuhlah saham hahaha.

Anyways, back to my story. Like i said, i was feeling great when somebody came along and decided ruin it. Thanks. Im the type of person who dont get pissed that easily but i was in the middle of doing my chapter 2 when someone said something bad which i tersinggung 10 tahun. And then asked whether what he said was bad? omg, i cant believe you asked that. I have feelings and emotions ok? if you say something bad, ofcourse i'll be sakit hati. Im not a friggin robot. I was so not in the mood, so i logged out from my ym terus.

I just looked outside of my window, i see its going to rain. again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)