Birthday Food

Like i mentioned yesterday, i am gonna make dinner for my birthday.. and i did. Since i had little time to prepare a good meal, I cooked the simplest yet scrumptious food that i know and they are pasta and salad. Birthday dinner ended up being just me and my folks. My sister and her family came late, and my brother had to work til 10pm.


Pasta. I sprinkled some parmesan cheese on the pasta and pop it into the oven for 5 minutes.


Cheese on pasta.


Chicken salad: lettuce, potato, tomato and shredded chicken with thousand island dressing


The only food that i didnt cook


Ooooh.. look at all the cheese!


Now you see it..


Now you don't..

It was a simple dinner but i had a good time with my folks having dinner and catching up with things, having real conversations with them. Although we all live under the same roof we rarely sit down and enjoy our food at the table. All of us have our own different time to eat and sometimes dinner will be infront of the TV - a bad habit, i know. So it was nice to eat together for a change.


♥ P.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Hey Look Ma, I Made It!