Song



I just came back from church and i must say today's service was a really good one. Our local church pastor preached today about "People of Hope" and it was really a good sermon, short yet inspiring. I was one of the many singers who performed during the program.. the song that i choose to sing is entitled "Shepherd of My Heart" i dont have a clip of my singing because i forgot to ask my cousin to record it :-D

Anyway, it was a good Sabbath. I feel blessed!

Happy Sabbath to all.. God bless!

p/s: i know all you all have heard the commotion that's being going on about the church burnt down by Muslim protesters, it is stupid.. we just better forget about the 1Malaysia thingy. Is that what you call UNITY?

♥ P.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Hey Look Ma, I Made It!