The Lovely Bones.



I watche this movie last night, the story is about a 14 year old girl who was murdered by her neighbour. The murdered girl tells the story in the movie, showing the lives of the people around her (family) how they all have changed while attempting to get someone to find her body. What i didnt like was the ending part - her body never got found and her murderer got away.

It is a Peter Jackson movie, so it has to be good :) The novel sure goes into the list of books to buy. I still have a few pending books haha.. one of them is "My Sister's Keeper". I love the movie, i cried a bucket watching it.

Later im gonna watch "Fireproof" a movie recommended by my cousin, who watched it 10 times already and cried everytime.

It's a beautiful sunday.. the sun is up, bright and shining - that'll dry my clothes fast :D

It's close to 9am.. time for laundry!

ta-ta! Have a nice Sunday everyone!

♥ P.

Comments

Gallivanter said…
Yeah, though the murderer got away, he slipped to his death. Although it's not the ending / justice we hoped, it's still the same outcome I suppose.

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Hey Look Ma, I Made It!