Facing Life Storms.




I can see the storm approaching. As with any storm, it brings with it destruction, but also waters the fields; and with the rain, falls the wisdom of the heavens. As with any storm, it will pass. The more violent the storm. the more quickly it will pass.

I have, thank God, learn to face storms.

-- Paulo Coelho from "Like The Flowing River"


I love books. Ive always been reading since like.. forever! My dad used to read me books when i couldnt read yet and when we were at the mall (while still in the US) i never fail to get me one of those Disney books. When we went back to KK, my parents will drop us off at the State library in KK every friday. Me and my siblings would borrow 3-5 books each to bring home and the house would be eerily silent at most time during the holidays because all of us will be in our rooms, busying ourselves with the books that we got from the library. I have carried the habit of reading until now. Paulo Coelho is one of my favourite writers of all time and this book, Like The Flowing River is an inspiring book. When i have a daughter someday, i am going to pass the book down to her


P.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CrossingBorders

Holy?

Kuching getaway (Day 1)